SCOPE OF WORK
Our services and products offer high quality, cost saving options for Customers ranging, but not limited to, Retail, Restaurant and Manufacturing applications, Educational and Healthcare facilities, New Construction and Tenant Improvements, as well as Government and Municipality applications, all of which comply with mandated energy reductions and environmental protection goals.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS SERVICES
• Parking Lots & Pole Lighting
• Automobile Dealerships
• Security Systems
• Banking Facilities
• Home Owners Associations
• New Construction &
• Public & Private Street Lighting
• Interior & Exterior Displays
• Commercial Offices & Buildings
• Industrial & Manufacturing Facilities
• Warehouse & Distribution Facilities
• Public Sector & Municipality Facilities
• Healthcare & Retirement Facilities
• Educational Facilities
• Hospitality Facilities
• Retail Stores & Shopping Centers
• Grocery & Convenience Stores
SIGN FABRICATION, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
• Traffic Control
SCOPE OF WORK
1. All work is performed by the CalWest team.
2. Services will be based on Customers’ needs. Upon request, CalWest will inspect the rest of the facility to ensure there are no other issues, if additional issues are found a formal quote will be issued to Customer.
3. Services will occur during a mutually agreed upon time(s) so there is minimal disruption to Customers working hours.
4. Clean-up and restoration of work area will occur after each day(s) of work.
5. Completion will be conducted in a timely manner.
6. If the job requires a permit, inspection of the project will be conducted within five (5) working days from service completion.
7. After project is completed, upon request, CalWest will provide continual service and support.
CalWest guarantees to uphold the warranty issued by the manufacturer for each respective product.
CalWest offers a 30-day labor warranty (excluding Acts of God).